Hygiene Systems employs a growing number of talented staff across our worldwide network. Jobs include Accounts, Admin, Design, Manufacturing, Distribution, Warehousing, Installation and Service Technicians, Ordering and Support, Sales, and Marketing.
Working at Hygiene Systems provides an opportunity to be a part of an exciting growing worldwide business. Hygiene Systems rapid growth can be attributed to our unique and innovative approach, with fresh thinking driving almost every decision, product and service.
Please check below any current Employment Opportunities or if you would like to submit your details for consideration in future positions please feel free to email email@example.com with your CV and cover letter.
Installation Technicians & Service Technicians
Hygiene Systems is the fastest growing facilities hygiene company in New Zealand. We've been in business since 1998 providing specialist hygiene services, dispensers and consumables.
We're looking for Installation Technicians & Service Technicians across the country to join our friendly Operations Team. Installation Tech will install and maintain our washroom equipment on site at the customer's base and manage consumable levels within certain sites. You will provide a high level of customer service and work closely with your customers to grow any new business opportunities that may exist.
- Positive attitude and hands-on approach and the ability to think on your feet.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to use small hand tools.
- Based in Auckland, Hamilton, Bay of Plenty, Wellington, Palmerston North, Nelson, Christchurch or Dunedin.
- Valid New Zealand driving licence.
- Applicants must be NZ citizens or hold a valid NZ work permit.
We offer a competitive salary plus a territory-based incentive bonus scheme. A company vehicle and phone are also provided.
If you want to join our growing team please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.